Monday, October 11, 2010

Todays Topic: Insecure Females

The Age Old Question: Can guys and girls really be friends?

Somali's really amuse me, can i not have a guy friend without wanting to dig my claws into him? Also, are you really going to label me as a (insert tribe here) lover? Just because in my past i happen to date from the same tribe? And WHYYYY are you going to call up my friend and tell him that I'm "secretly in love with him" like get a FACE woman! Stop with the insecurities, grow a female vajayjay and leave me the hell alone.... So before you go calling up people, here are a few guidlines i hope you can follow.

  1. STOP BEING INSECURE
  2. NO I DON'T WANT YOUR "CRUSH"
  3. WOMAN UP (for your sake, and the rest of mankind)
I hope you enjoyed my rant,

Good Day!

2 comments:

  1. My answer to your age old question is a resounding NO! There is no such thing as just being friends between guys and girls be they somali or not. someone will end up fancying someone they should not... Somehow I get the sense that this rant is based on a real life annoyance. Return the favour for that lovely towncrier of yours, there is nothing more poetic like the taste of one's own medicine... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahab i dont like him tho, he's genuinly a good friend and im interested in someone else, someone HE hooked me up with! This is a real life annoyance, lol i really do feel like getting at her and making her feel more insecure but thats just a bit petty and plus who has time for that?

    ReplyDelete