Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to Born Confused

Hello Bloggers! I'd like to welcome myself to the blogging community, I started  a blog back in 05 called Idil's Insights...anyone remember? Alhamduilliah i had a good run with that and on one weird night i accidentally deleted my blog and haven't been back since!

So for those that don't know me, here's a little introduction: My name is Idil, i live in a wonderful country called America (note the sarcasm please) and I am a full time student with 2 jobs....can you say busy? Trust me i am not crazy i just get sucked into things and have a tough time saying no! I have many aspirations in life, those including finishing school, (i have 2 years left yay!) travaeling the world, and inshallah marry a doting husband who will give me a tribeful of kids...big aspirations in life but knowing myself inshallah hopefully i can accomplish these things.

I have chosen to title my blog Born Confused because A) its my Favorite book of All time B) It seems to fit with my life. Don't you ever feel like you have a plan in life but then things go horribly awry....lol that's my life, but I've learned that you may have a plan in Life, but Allah has a bigger one for you...so it took some time for me to understand and learn that but alhamduilliah I'm full of patience now and i know that things will always work itself out in the end...so sit back, relax, and enjoy Born Confused....if you can understand any of the rubbish i talk about lol

No comments:

Post a Comment